Join the Team
Be part of a team that is family-centered, Christ-centered, and service-focused. Join us in our vision to transform children, families, and communities throughout Kenya.
Current Open Positions
Primary School Teacher
Applicants must have a minimum of P1 Certificate from Kenya National Examination Council and be registered with the TSC. Proficiency in English & Kiswahili; both written and spoken is required, and relevant teaching experience an added advantage.
High School Teacher
Applicants must have Education Degree or Diploma from Kenya National Examination Council and be registered with TSC. Proficiency in English & Kiswahili; both written and spoken is required, and relevant high school teaching experience an added advantage.
Qualifications for ECDE Teacher
- Minimum of ECDE Certificate/Diploma from Kenya National Examination Council.
- Registered with TSC.
- Must have experience and training in CBC.
- Relevant experience inECDE and particularly in the new curriculum. Proficiency in English & Kiswahili; both written and spoken.
- A Diploma holder in nursing.
- Licensed by the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- 3 years experience.
Church Planting Coordinator
Reporting to the CEO, the Church Planting Coordinator is responsible for providing the overall visionary leadership to the Church Planting arm of the Missions of Hope International. This will involve planning and oversight, coordination and training as well as partnerships and management of the entire church planting assignment in MOHI. The goal is to see Gospel focused, disciples making healthy churches established in every MOHI target area for impact and transformation of lives.
Qualifications and personal attributes
The successful candidate will possess the following among other requirements:
- Theological training from a recognized institution at first degree level or above.
- Demonstrated God’s calling and experience in service to God through church planting – at least planted two churches that are alive and thriving.
- A demonstrated growing walk with the Lord Jesus – regularly studying the word and being prayerful and an effective soul winner. Spiritual fervency is key.
- Compassionate and Strong commitment to serve people and communities in disadvantaged areas and situations.
- Experience or exposure to partnerships management in church circles – ability to relate with and envision bishops and church leaders.
- Experience and ability to train, mentor and coach other pastors.
- Willingness and ability to travel regularly to remote areas of Kenya and other African countries.
If you are interested in a career at MOHI (full-time employment, volunteer, or internship), please fill out the following form. Kindly be prepared to log into Google and to upload your application letter and CV during this application.