Be part of a team that is family-centered, Christ-centered, and service-focused. Join us in our vision to transform children, families, and communities throughout Kenya.
Kenya Application Process
If you are interested in a career at MOHI (full-time employment, volunteer, or internship), please fill out the following form. Kindly be prepared to log into Google and to upload your application letter and CV during this application.
Current Open Positions - Kenya
- A degree in education or related field with at least five (5) years’ experience of managing a school.
- A course in Management &/or Administration an added advantage.
- Must demonstrate outstanding management and administration abilities.
- Possess strong computer skills, particularly in the areas of databases, spreadsheets and word processing.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Christian with demonstrated commitment, and active involvement in church.
- Strong analytical, communication, dynamic thinking skills and result oriented.
- Very good knowledge in financial and resource management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work with people at different levels including children, community members, church leaders, and donor agencies.
- Ability to develop, nurture and maintain productive networks.