Join the Team
Be part of a team that is family-centered, Christ-centered, and service-focused. Join us in our vision to transform children, families, and communities throughout Kenya.
Current Open Positions
- Primary School Teacher
- High School Teacher
- ECDE Teacher
- MTTI (MOHI Technical Training Institute) Trainer
- Agribusiness Officer (Horticulture)
Primary School Teacher
Applicants must have a minimum of P1 Certificate from Kenya National Examination Council and be registered with the TSC. Proficiency in English & Kiswahili; both written and spoken is required, and relevant teaching experience an added advantage.
High School Teacher
Applicants must have Education Degree or Diploma from Kenya National Examination Council and be registered with TSC. Proficiency in English & Kiswahili; both written and spoken is required, and relevant high school teaching experience an added advantage.
Qualifications for ECDE Teacher
- Minimum of ECDE Certificate/Diploma from Kenya National Examination Council.
- Registered with TSC.
- Must have experience and training in CBC.
- Relevant experience inECDE and particularly in the new curriculum. Proficiency in English & Kiswahili; both written and spoken.
MTTI (MOHI Technical Training Institute) Trainer
Applications are invited from qualified trainers in the following fields:
- School of Business
- Business Management
- Professional Courses (KATC, CPA)
- School of Tours and Hospitality:
- Bakery and Confectionery Arts
- Catering and Accommodation Operations
- School of Engineering
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Building Technology (Masonry, Carpentry, Welding, Plumbing)
- Electrical Wire-man
- School of Arts
- Social Work and Community Development
- Cosmetology (Nail Technology, Hairdressing & Beauty)
- Fashion & Design (Sewing, knitting)
Roles & Responsibilities:
The trainers (instructors) will report to the Principal and be responsible for:
- Instruct students in the specific course
- Develop schemes of work, lesson plans and give lecture notes
- Strict adherence to curriculum in instructing learners in the course/trade area
- Prepare internal exams and carry out continuous assessment
- Supervise and assess trainee(s) in the course area
- Prepare trainees for external exams by providing practical technical skills as required for effective competency acquisition
- Carry out examination and competence-based assessment
- Ensure learners participate in co-curriculum activities
- Maintain tools and equipment
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Principal
- Must be a holder of a Degree/Diploma in the relevant technical area from a recognized college;
- Professional training in the relevant technical area;
- Have a Certificate in Pedagogy (Teaching Strategies);
- Relevant teaching experience of at least one (1) year;
- Demonstrate professional competence in the technical area; Registered by Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority (TVETA) as a Trainer. (Relevant Fields: School of Business; School of Tours & Hospitality; School of Engineering; School of Arts).
Agribusiness Officer (Horticulture)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the supervision of horticultural projects and effective marketing of farm produce.
- The position is responsible for greenhouses management, inventory for farm machinery, equipment and tools, raw materials, safety and protective gears, produce records and supervision of farm workers.
- Holder of a minimum of Diploma in Agriculture from a recognized institution.
- A minimum of (5) five years’ experience in horticulture with extensive knowledge of the Agribusiness environment in Kenya.
If you are interested in a career at MOHI (full-time employment, volunteer, or internship), please fill out the following form. Kindly be prepared to log into Google and to upload your application letter and CV during this application.