Blog Comment Policy
Last updated: July 21, 2021
By submitting a comment here you grant us a perpetual license to reproduce your words and name/website in attribution.
You agree to allow us to moderate or delete your comments to protect the privacy of the children and students in our programs, as well as the staff and church partners we work with.
Please follow these rules when commenting on our blog posts. You agree not to post content that is:
- irrelevant to the subject
- deceitful or deceptive
- profane (i.e., contains profanity)
- insulting or embarrassing to groups or individuals
- threatening in any way
- sensitive and confidential
- invasive of another’s privacy
- abusive of the CAPS LOCK key
- harmful to minors in any way
- misrepresentative of your affiliation with a person or entity
- malicious (i.e., contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment
- soliciting or promoting a commercial interest
- regarding job opportunities or seeking employment
- a chain letter or pyramid scheme
Comments that violate the guidelines will be deleted.