The coronavirus pandemic has affected us all in one way or another. This collection of resources is a small way for us to help our partners and supporters. Whether you’re a parent working to keep your children active in their faith during isolation or a church leader working to share more digital content with your community, we hope these resources are helpful. Check back often for new additions!
The MOHI Team
Our church partners are valuable allies in our fight against the coronavirus crisis in Kenya. Despite challenges at home, many of you have asked us how you can help. For this, we feel extremely grateful and blessed.
If your church is willing and able to help, here are a few ways you can do so:
- Continue to support and promote child sponsorship. It matters more now than ever.
- Share our fundraiser with your congregation and direct them to donate at give.mohiafrica.org.
- Launch your own, customized campaign to collect donations and then transfer funds when finished.
- Help us create awareness and call others to action by sharing our Facebook and Instagram
- Most importantly, pray for God’s protection over our students, their families, the communities we serve and Kenya as a whole.
We’ve gathered a few resources for you to use in your virtual services, social media, and email messages to support your fundraising efforts. From the bottom of our hearts, we thank all of our church partners for any help you’re able to provide.
Use this form to sign up for our email newsletter.
Every other week, we’ll send stories, articles, and updates from Kenya. It’s a great way to keep track of how the coronavirus is affecting life in Kenya and to continue to get valuable resources like the ones featured on this page.