Back to School During the COVID-19 Pandemic
The Government of Kenya issued an extensive list of guidelines to help ensure a safe in-class learning environment for students. Your support will help with the ongoing costs associated with meeting COVID-19 safety guidelines.
MOHI is currently:
- Building/renting new classrooms to accommodate government required physical distancing between students.
- Purchasing additional desks, blackboards, books, and supplies for the new classrooms.
- Hiring additional teachers.
- Providing hygiene stations, PPE, and digital thermometers.
- Providing masks and hand sanitizer for more than 18,500 students.
- Installing additional toilets.
- Expanding dormitories to meet physical distancing requirements.
- Purchasing additional mattresses and beds.
- And more.