Term 2, 2022
Receive Calvary greetings from the Napuu center! We give thanks to God for helping us successfully complete another school term. Here are some of the successes and highlights we want to share with you.
Total Enrolled: 1398 students
Total Unsponsored: 805 students
Sponsor a Child at Napuu
For $38/month, or roughly $1.25 a day, you can make a direct and profound difference in a child’s life. Your sponsorship ensures that your sponsored child receives an excellent Christian education, nutritious food, medical care, and the opportunity to hear the life-changing message of Jesus Christ.
Hope Transforms: A Success Story
*Leah is a grade seven orphan girl who was adopted by a Muslim family. Her guardians have four children of their own but they have taken Leah to be like their own child. She has no idea who her birth parents are because she was adopted at a tender age and was even given a Muslim name.
By the grace of God, Leah was recruited to join our school in 2019 when she was in grade four. She did not have any relationship with Jesus, but over the years she has experienced encounters in worship that made her admire the Lord Jesus. She especially loves the worship songs and she says they made her want to know more about Jesus.
This desire was fulfilled during “Ignite, MOHI’s youth group event as the day culminated with the preaching of the Word of God. When those students who wanted to dedicate their lives to Jesus were asked to lift up their hands, Leah was among them. She gave her life to Jesus and has openly admitted to doing so.
Leah is talented in dancing and we are hoping that she will be used to the glory of God even in dancing. She plans to know more about Jesus and to walk in relationship with Him. It is amazing what the daily devotions – that we have as a center – can do to a soul longing for spiritual nourishment. We know Leah will benefit greatly from these sessions.
Our prayer is that the Lord will shield Leah from persecution and that He will instead use her to bring light to her family. We are also looking to help her grow spiritually and we will nurture her by continuing to teach her what God says in His word. We look to the grace of God in this quest as we celebrate her life in Jesus Christ.
There is no limit to what the Lord can do, and from now henceforth, we are waiting to see what the Lord will do with such a precious soul.
- We are very proud to announce that one of our students emerged as the top boy in the entire county in the 2021 national primary school exit exams!
- The entire 2021 grade eight class did well and out of the 165 candidates who sat for this exam, 98% have already transited to high schools across the country.
- Extra curricular activities are now opening up following the easing of Covid protocols. As a result, Ignite, which is a program that we use to spiritually nourish our students has been taking place. With two such activities, we have had 11 students give their lives to Christ. They are now taking part in discipleship classes which will culminate in their baptism.
- We are glad that Ignite, a program that we use to spiritually nourish our students, is now back. Our students were actively engaged in it and the testimonies coming out of this activity help us to know that transformation is happening.
- This being a recruitment term, we are happy to have 120 new kindergarten students and 46 others who have joined different grades.
- We were blessed to have a team from Eastside Christian Church visit our center. We had a week with them and they were a blessing to our students and our staff members.
- Pray that our 805 unsponsored students will get sponsors.
- Pray against the spirit of premature deaths among our students and the community at large.
- Pray and trust God for His provision to enable us to build a hall that will accommodate our 1,398 learners as they take their meals. It is also our wish that this hall would also serve as a venue for all our meetings.
Stay In the Know!
Join the MOHI email list to get updates and stay in the know: