Term 3, 2022
Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. We thank God for yet another term of God’s blessings. Thank you for your support and partnership as we work together to transform lives through the hope of Christ. Here are some of the successes and highlights we would like to share with you.
Erastus Kasiva Singi
Total Enrolled: 501 students
Total Unsponsored: 490 students
Sponsor a Child at Kibarani
For $40/month, or roughly $1.33 a day, you can make a direct and profound difference in a child’s life. Your sponsorship ensures that your sponsored child receives an excellent Christian education, nutritious food, medical care, and the opportunity to hear the life-changing message of Jesus Christ.
Hope Transforms: A Success Story
Kevin* is in kindergarten here at the Kibarani Center. He is 7 years old and lives with his parents. When he was first brought to school during the first term, he was very unsettled. He would scream a lot all day, and rip up both text and exercise books. Neither the teacher nor the social workers understood why the boy behaved in such a manner at that time.
Kevin could sometimes go a step further and bully his classmates and other children from other classes both in class and on their way to the washrooms. The social workers needed to investigate the matter so they went to inquire from Kevin’s parents. His parents reported that it was even worse at home, they found it difficult to contain him and didn’t know what to do.
While Kevin’s class teacher consulted with a fellow ECDE (Early Childhood Development Education) teacher they concluded that the ultimate solution was to present the need before God in prayer. The report from the class teacher by mid of this term was that Kevin has settled down in class, he can now write well and relates better with other children. Glory to God!
*Name has been changed.
- We are glad our grade 3, 4, and 5 students have done their CBC (the new Kenyan curriculum) projects successfully, like raising chickens, and gardening.
- We are glad our school has started the second discipleship class with 55 children. All the children in the class have dedicated their lives to Jesus and our school pastor has already begun discipleship lessons with them.
- Through the church, we are glad to have organized a sports day with the community soccer teams as a method of evangelism. We plan to organize a bigger competition next term and reach many more souls for the glory of God.
- This term in July we hosted Christ’s Church of the Valley visitors who did a medical camp and treated our pre-primary children.
- We pray for the provision of funds that will allow us to complete the construction of the church and the new classroom building.
- We pray for economic stability for our parents so they can provide for their children.
- Thank God with us for the good term.
Stay In the Know!
Join the MOHI email list to get updates and stay in the know: