Term 4, 2021
We give glory to God for helping us complete the fourth term of the 2021 school year. Here are some of the successes and highlights we want to share with you. We are so grateful for your support and partnership as we continue working together to transform lives through the hope of Christ. God bless you.
Total Enrolled: 396 students
Total Unsponsored: 395 students
Sponsor a Child at Kibarani
For $38/month, or roughly $1.25 a day, you can make a direct and profound difference in a child’s life. Your sponsorship ensures that your sponsored child receives an excellent Christian education, nutritious food, medical care, and the opportunity to hear the life-changing message of Jesus Christ.
Hope Transforms: A Success Story
*Arthur is a grade four student at our school who at some point, during this school term, had issues with his family and he wanted to drop out of school.
Arthur lives with a stepfather who is a perpetual drunkard. His mother works outside the country and as the family’s main breadwinner, she hardly comes home. The boy does not have a good relationship with his father and he had refused to live with him.
Our social worker and the pastor joined hands to intervene in this situation when it threatened to get out of hand. We made time to talk with Arthur and pray with him. We also talked to his parents about the child’s welfare. We were able to reach the mother using a cell phone and she committed to reaching out more to her son and the stepfather agreed to be a better role model for him. Arthur has also become an active member of the church and we are praying that he, and his entire family, will dedicate their lives to Christ.
Please join us as we keep this family ever in our prayers.
- It was with great excitement that we officially launched our center on October 25th.
- As our school continues to grow, we have set up clubs in order to encourage our students to engage in extra-curricular activities. Awana is one such club that is doing well.
- Learning went on smoothly this entire term and we are grateful for the spacious classrooms and chapel which is almost complete.
- We were pleased to have visitors from Mountain Christian Church. They planted some trees in our school.
- We were honored to host Traders Point Christian Church who visited us this term and who were also present during our center’s official launch.
- Pray for the families we serve that they will be economically empowered and will live in peace and harmony in their homes and with their neighbors.
- Pray for financial provision so we can put up additional classes in preparation for the next academic year.
- Pray for us to acquire a modern library and computer lab. This will benefit our learners in matters of research and for digital lessons.
Stay In the Know!
Join the MOHI email list to get updates and stay in the know: