Term 4, 2021
We give glory to God for this far He has brought us and we are delighted to share some of the successes and highlights with you. We are so grateful for your support and partnership as we continue working together to transform lives through the hope of Christ. God bless you.
Total Enrolled: 698 students
Total Unsponsored: 314 students
Sponsor a Child at Gitathuru
For $38/month, or roughly $1.25 a day, you can make a direct and profound difference in a child’s life. Your sponsorship ensures that your sponsored child receives an excellent Christian education, nutritious food, medical care, and the opportunity to hear the life-changing message of Jesus Christ.
Hope Transforms: A Success Story
We thank God for the spiritual transformation we have witnessed in the family of *Jane who is a grade three student at our center.
Jane was recruited to join the school in July this year and at the time of her recruitment, the family did not know Christ. From the Christian values she was learning in school, Jane made it a habit that every evening before the family ate or went to bed, they would pray together. Her father told us that she would pray how she had been taught in school and this soon became the family’s norm.
The father also confirmed that he used to take alcohol but after two months of daily evening family prayers by Jane, he felt convicted to change. During one of the home visits in October this year Jane’s father and mother decided to give their lives to Christ and the social workers led them to Christ. They are now connected to a local church where they are growing spiritually. At the home, it is no longer Jane who calls for prayers but rather the parents have taken up this responsibility and her father no longer takes alcohol.
This family is grateful to MOHI for the spiritual awakening brought into their home through their daughter. We give God all the glory!
- Our grade three learners carried out their project as part of their national examination called Kenya Early Years Assessment. The grade fours and fives also carried out their project as part of the national examination.
- Our pupils were actively involved in the mentorship program which focuses on improving our learners’ spiritual development.
- Our staff was excited to go for a team-building activity that enhances the spirit of teamwork in the center.
- Pray that God will provide the resources needed for the completion of our building.
- Continue praying for our grade eight candidates as they prepare to sit for the national primary school exit exam to be held in March 2022.
- Thank God for His protection against Covid19 and also pray for our 314 pupils who are not sponsored to get sponsors.
Stay In the Know!
Join the MOHI email list to get updates and stay in the know: