Term 4, 2021
All honor, glory and adoration goes back to God for His faithfulness in seeing us through another term in the 2021 school year. We are so grateful for your support and partnership as we continue working together to transform lives through the hope of Christ. God bless you.
Total Enrolled: 975 students
Total Unsponsored: 199 students
Sponsor a Child at Bondeni
For $38/month, or roughly $1.25 a day, you can make a direct and profound difference in a child’s life. Your sponsorship ensures that your sponsored child receives an excellent Christian education, nutritious food, medical care, and the opportunity to hear the life-changing message of Jesus Christ.
Hope Transforms: A Success Story
*Agnes joined the Bondeni center as a kindergarten student and is now in grade six. The 12-year-old is the fifth born in a family of seven children and they all live with their parents.
Unfortunately, Agnes’ father is a drug addict and he has been unable to provide for his family. This responsibility rests on their mother who relies on casual jobs she gets within the community. The situation has left the family living a very difficult life since their basic needs are not met.
Because of the issues from home, Agnes has had a difficult time concentrating on her studies. She would sometimes only come to school two or three times a week opting to use the other days to help provide for the family. We found that the only remedy to this situation was to have the girl moved into a boarding program. We then started the process to have her moved to the Joska center and we thank God this happened.
Agnes is now at the school and being in the boarding program has helped her greatly. Her grades have improved and she is doing well mentally, physically, and spiritually. We thank God that we could offer this kind of intervention for her. When we see her settled and able to focus on her education then we know that her future will be bright.
We are also glad because her father has also agreed to seek help and is currently receiving rehabilitation help from a local specialist clinic. We have seen an improvement in his speech and overall health and we are trusting God that he will be set free from this addiction.
Please keep this family in your prayers.
- Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, a lot of our co-curricular activities are yet to resume. We however held friendly matches with the neighboring schools and we managed to beat them all. We are so proud of our learners!!
- We continue to hold inter-class competitions on debate and spelling bee. This is aimed at improving our learners’ public speaking skills and mastery of the English language.
- We were pleased to have Rocky Mountain Christian Church visit with us and screen our learners for different ailments.
- They attended to over 250 learners who were treated according to their different ailments.
- They held a Vision Trip and spent the whole day here with all our learners.
- They also went out on community visits where they shared the love of Christ with our parents and community members.
- Please keep the Bondeni community in your prayers especially during this festive period and beyond.
- Pray that the Covid-19 pandemic will come to a complete end.
- The school calendar has been heavy this year, pray for continued grace upon our learners, teachers and staff as we move into a new year.
Stay In the Know!
Join the MOHI email list to get updates and stay in the know: